I started this blog in my few days in Chicago before my adventure to Japan for the spring semester in 2014 at OGU, with the hopes that I would dutifully document my stories so that I may share with family, friends, and anyone else who might stumble across this page.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Food in Sapporo (first week)

On second night in Sapporo, after going to the Hokudai Aikido Club, one of the senpai was happy to join me for dinner and introduce me to Sapporo's famous miso ramen!




I went back the next night to the omu rice place next to the ramen place and had this omu rice, which had beef and mushrooms in a sauce on top! Yumyum!




Then two nights ago, I had soup curry, which I discovered is like drinking straight spice! Whew! It warmed me up for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment