I started this blog in my few days in Chicago before my adventure to Japan for the spring semester in 2014 at OGU, with the hopes that I would dutifully document my stories so that I may share with family, friends, and anyone else who might stumble across this page.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Random Pictures: Month 1

So the first showing of the newest One Piece movie aired one night, and I was very happy to see that volcanoes were very much a part of it! Sadly, I fell asleep in the middle of it, but was awake for the beginning and the final fights at the end! Yay!



~~Zoro~~



Feh, some things just never change...


..................................................................

One Piece is also in the bathrooms at the university! I was very happy to find this sign in the stall on my first day of classes! Yay Japan!


..................................................................

I have also found a cousin of the fantastically monstrous trees at Draco Hill in Iowa! I could barely believe my eyes when I walked past it on my way to classes one morning!



..................................................................

This is what happens when you leave Tabitha and me with an empty room, extra time, a whiteboard, and markers, especially after a class during which a certain classmate spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to convince me that I am a Scorpio, not a Capricorn. With the exception of the kanji and the placement of the kanji, the work is all Tabitha's doing :)


..................................................................

One night when I was playing my wonderful Naruto game (ninja, fighting computer game), I stumbled across this suggestion! It's amazing the game thinks that I can do ukemi... Training this way will probably be more of what the doctor ordered.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of beautiful food! You are clearly enjoying the cuisine!

    ReplyDelete