I started this blog in my few days in Chicago before my adventure to Japan for the spring semester in 2014 at OGU, with the hopes that I would dutifully document my stories so that I may share with family, friends, and anyone else who might stumble across this page.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Caught up?

Whew. 11 hours and 24 pages later, I think I'm supposedly caught up on last semester's grammar lessons, or at least the portion of them contained within the textbook required for this semester. By the way, Genki is awesome, the Intermediate Japanese textbook is sswwwweet, and this textbook is going to take a LOT of getting used to (there are NO explanations of the concepts. Good thing I'm a good copycat).



Now, on to the .5 page and review for tomorrow's chapter test! Chaaaarrrge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment